BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Friday, February 6, 2009

It'z Totally Free

USHi..........................................................................................
It's been a long time for me not sign in and updating my blog, huaaaaa I'm so sorry hehehehe, Hey guys do you know about this article this is about all the things I've passed free, I love USU(Universitas Sumatera Utara) a.k.a North Sumatera University, especially for its Library facilities, and the most thing I love is the Wi-Fi hahahaha, every coeds can enjoy browsing and connect to the internet with no wasting cost, 'Cuz USU provide the wi-fi, so' we all can access the internet all day long hahahahha...

And USU has so much free internet spot... and based on the issue I've heard that many University in whole Indonesia very proud of USU Library Facilities and they want to learn from USU library about how to arrange and organize the Library, it makes me proud of beeing a part of USU hehehhe.......
Okey I think that's the only stuff of USU that I can share to you...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...