BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm Just Fallin' In love with "SHANE WARD"

SHANE WARD THE MOST DAMN HOT MALE SINGER

(Hmmm... Yummy hahhaa)



(Love This Pic)


(He's Adorable)




I don't know what to say but honestly, Now I really love Shane Ward, especially for his Sexy and romantic song "UNTIL YOU" (Arrrghhhh... I deathly love that song), since I heard that song on the radio, I've been fallin' in love with it, but I'm never think that I'll fall in love with the singer Shane ward, and as I leisurelly log in to Youtube and unintentionally viewed His edited Video "Until You" I was accidentally fallin' in love with him... The video is hot and amazing, I really adored it, I'm just fallin' in love with you "Shane Ward", You're a yummy sexy boy hahahaha...

I don't know is this a true feeling and will be forever or just a while addiction... yeah let's see.........
but Thus far and for now He's just Great for me...

A Lil' Profile Of him...
Shane Ward was born in 1984 in Clayton, Manchester to Irish parents. He has a twin sister named Emma and five other siblings: Mark, Martin, Michael, Lisa and Leona. He is a MU supporter, and in 2002 he reached the final thirty of Popstar: The Rival, the television show that created Girls Aloud. Prior to his participation in The X Factor, Ward was in a band called Destiny with two women named Tracy Murphy and Tracey Lyle, performing at pubs, clubs and weddings. He currently resides in Manchester, UK.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...