BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

THE BEST PERFORMANCE at 2010 GRAMMY WAS ABSOLUTELY PINK

OMG what Can I say... Guys if You have not watched Pink's Performance On last Grammy... I wellcome you to watch and I even force you to watch it... just google or youtube the Video... I was totally speechless when I watched that Video on Youtube... actually The Grammy was rerun on Indosiar (one of the Indonesian Channels) But PinK's Performance was censored so I couldn't watch it...

When I saw the tweets of many Singers and audience members on Twitter that said Pink Was Cool... I've figured that her performance was awesome.. these are some of those tweets..

Kelly Clarkson
"It's official....the age of lip-sync is over. If P!nk can sing live, upside down, spinning/flying through the air then there are no excuses"

Katy Perry
"@Pink you were the most inspiring woman tonight! The one with the MOST heart!"

Perez Hilton
"Pink! Pink! Pink! Yes. Yes. Yes. Wow! Wow! Wow!"

And sooooo Many Good Comments about her performance...

What made me astonished was her capability of singing live while hanging in the air... and her voice stay cool, stable and awesome... the combination of the music, voice and stage act really really yummy, Beautifull and outstanding... I felt sooooooooo touched when I hear that song, I dunno the title though...

But due to the perfection of her performance... there's a rumor that stated She was Lip-Sync... and I don't believe it... cause I can distinguish between the Lip-Sync one and the Live one... thereafter Pink on her Personal Twitter acknowleged and denied the rumor which is still blowing till now That She's not Lip-Sync and She also Stated that She hasn't ever Lip-synched In her entire career... Here is the quote from her Personel Twitter...

"I hear there's a debate over whether or not I sang live on grammies. I have never lip synched in my entire life. I'm 100% against it."

Okey as for me-I let the rumor be rumor, but I'll keep believing that a true diva like PINK wouldn't do Lip-Synch... I LOve You Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...