BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Kim Hee Chul Trending Topic on Twitter

Who is Kim hee Chul ??? Why is He Trending Topic ???

Kim Hee Chul

Yeah those questions came to my mind when I first saw his name on Trending Topic lists. I'm not a K-pop fan that's why I do not know a lot about K-Pop Stuffs. from his name we can figure out that he's a korean because his name is sounds so korean, then I google the name, I finally knew that He is one of K-pop (Korean Pop) boy band members, It is Super Junior, He is the sub-leader of Super Junior.

But I still don't know why is He trending, from one of those who tweet about him I found the reason, yet I don't know whether it's right or not :P

26993_1430283043913_1437984077_1151717_2083003_n_normal Shengalina97 Wooooo~~~~ Ritz is trending bcos of #SHINeeinIndonesia !!!!!!!! KPOP has huge influence.... And Kim Hee Chul is still trending 1st.... :)



He has been trending on twitter for 2(two) days, wow it's a dope, their fans are terrific, they are truly bigot, Super Junior Fans named ELF, hmmm... I don't know it(ELF) stands for what though... to know whether He's still trending or not just log on to your twitter right now.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...