Extreme Call Blocker Droid v28.2 Apk App
Extreme Call Blocker Droid v28.2 Apk App Android Download - Hello tGadget Friends, surely you already know this one android application. Yeah, Extreme Call Blocker Droid v28.2 Apk App Android is one of the best applications are preferred android mobile users and you must have it.
Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: Block all unwanted calls, secure private text messages, ensure privacy.
This app is now fully compatible with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), with pickup-hangup feature. Tested on Nexus S, Droid X, HTC EVO 4G, HTC EVO Shift, HTC EVO 3D, Samsung Captivate.
* HTC phone users please enable "HTC mode" in "Application Configuration".
* Motorola Droid X, Atrix, and Bionic users please enable "Fail Safe" mode in "Application Configuration".
* LG phone users, if the blocked calls are answered but not hangup, please enable "LG mode" option in "Application Configuration".
If you are looking for a call/message blocking app, this is the app you need. This is the oldest call/msg blocking app on the Market, and have the highest sale (~20,000 sold), and still have 4.5 average rating and excellent customer support rating.
* Please reboot the phone after an update to clear the old data and state !
* If you have problem purchasing this app from Android Market, please go to our store (http://www.androidlicenser.com/store_fronts/47/buy) to purchase the same app, support Paypal or Google check out. It is also available in Amazon's app store.
Best selling call blocking/filtering app on the Android market, a complete privacy tool for your calls and sms. We have excellent support record, no question will be ignored.
-- Three ways to block calls:
* Send to voice mail
* Mute call, caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...)
* MMS erased before received.
-- Three ways to block SMS (Text only message)
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box
-- Build-in private sms box
* Hide private SMS messages
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box against sneak up people
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
-- 3 ways to customize blocking
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways. Block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options, choose to block at any time or on calendar schedule, add numbers to the profile to be blocked. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: block all numbers in a contact group, support any time blocking or on calendar schedule.
-- Build-in User Info/Help
* Quick setup guide enable you to test the app within 3 minutes
* Step by step setup guide
* Blocking history log recording all calls/sms blocked
* Backup/Restore all number lists
-- Other configurable options
* Erase blocked calls from phone's call log
* Blocker status notification or blocking event notification
* Auto text message reply to blocked calls/sms
* Support white list in blocking profile and contact groups
* Anytime list for important person, calls will never be blocked, and alarm will sound if missed three calls in a row
* Option to block all calls.
What's in this version:
New feature: Send numbers from block log directly to black list or white list, long press on a number in block log to bring up the menu.
New feature: After call reminder dialog box, after each non-blocked incoming call, user can send the number directly to black list or white list from the popup dialog.
New feature: Blocking service is now running in foreground (ongoing notification) to prevent it from being killed by the system.
Bug fix: Double entries in the block history log.