Cool Tool - system stats v3.3.4 Apk App
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Coolest tool ever. Because it always on top
Coolest tool ever. Because it always on top :)
This utility allows you to monitor a various system info in "always on top" floating window (overlay mode).
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- Time/Date indicator
- Cell Signal Level
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. http://goo.gl/n8O41 You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy identify problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW "Stay On Top" feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE - haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES - Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Num Of GPS Sats feature
What's in this version:
Fixed bug when GSM graph and GPS graph do not appear in some cases.
Backup settings to sd-card and autobackup to the cloud
Battery Current support for Wildfire S, HTC EVO View, Viewsonic gTablet
New "Cool Mini" theme
Better multicore support (Cyanogen fix)