DroidEdit Pro (code editor) v1.13.5 Apk App
Requirements: Android v2.1+
Overview: DroidEdit Pro - a source code editor for Android with SFTP support
DroidEdit Pro - a source code editor for Android with SFTP support
DroidEdit is a text and source code editor for android tablets and phones with the following features:
- Several color themes
- Infinite undo & redo
- Search & replace
- Auto & block indentation
- Keep opened files and changes between sessions
- Open files directly from dropbox or a file manager
- Character encoding support
- Keyboard shortcuts (List below)
- Share documents with other services (dropbox, email, ...)
- Preview HTML files in browser
- Bracket matching
- Go to line
Pro version only features:
- SFTP support (not FTP)
- Dropbox support
- Custom themes
- Run external commands through SSH
- Root mode
- Ctrl-N New Document
- Ctrl-S Save Document
- Ctrl-O Open Document
- Ctrl-C Close Document
- Ctrl-D Open/Close Document List Menu
- Ctrl-Z Undo
- Ctrl-Y Redo
- Ctrl-F Open/Close Find Menu
- Ctrl-L Go to Line
- F3 Find again
- Ctrl-Shift-N New Document (with encoding)
- Ctrl-Shift-O Open Document (with encoding)
- Ctrl-Shift-S Save Document Asâ¦
- CTRL-A/CTRL-E or Home/End Goto Line Start/End
- CTRL-Left/CTRL-Right Goto Previous/Next Word
- Ctrl-1 to Ctrl-9 Go to opened document
Using different character encodings:
- To open a document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the open file button
- To create a new document with a different character encoding than the default: long press the new file button
- You can make this behavior the default in the preference screen
Long pressing the save document button allows you to save a document with a different filename
DroidEdit is specially useful for new generation android tablets with external keyboards like the Asus Transformer.
Try Hacker's Keyboard for a developer friendly virtual keyboard.
You should try the ad supported DroidEdit Free before buying this app. The ad free version has exactly the same functionality as the paid version except it doesn't have SFTP support, Dropbox support, Custom themes and root mode.
Better use of line number space.
BugSense for automatic bug reports. Can be disabled in preferences.
Ordered languages in force syntax menu.
Small bug fixes.
Fix nearly invisible cursor with some themes
Less description Â»
Latest version: 1.13.5 (for Android version 2.1 and higher, supports App2SD)