BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Justin Bieber + Cheryl Cole + Katy Perry= Love Triangle

Justin Bieber had, only a few days back, cited that he admires Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry and wish that they were younger. And now it seems that Bieber has some competition as far as Cheryl is concerned.
Katy Perry finds Cheryl mesmerizing and had she been not into a relationship with Russell Brand (her fiancé), she would have had no qualms in even bedding Cheryl. Katy was recently a guest judge alongside Cheryl and Simon Cowell on the reality show ‘The X Factor’ and tongues were wagging linking Simon and Katy up.

However, Katy is more interested in Cheryl than in Simon. She cites, “I adore Cheryl – she’s amazing. I’m very happy with my own English stud but if I wasn’t with him (Russell Brand) I’d be trying to date Cheryl. Nobody should be as beautiful as she is. I know people get turned on by Simon’s power but if I was single I’d rather sleep with Cheryl than Simon.”
Is she snubbing Simon Cowell? Perhaps, Simon may feel slightly offended that Katy is ready to go into a lesbian relationship than to date him. But poor Justin Bieber! Unable to find a single girl who’s his age….. Miley not counted………

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...