BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Monday, September 6, 2010

KATY PERRY HOBBIES STEALING HOTEL STUFFS

Katy Perry is busy promoting her new album entitled ‘Teenage Dream’. Recently, he underwent his tour of France to London.
In that trip, Katy  always used the time at some fancy hotel by taking a few souvenirs.
Bluntly, she admitted to often steal the pillow from his hotel room. This is expressed when interviewed by BBC radio.
“I’m sorry because last time I stayed at the hotel, I did not get to steal his pillow. I like to steal the pillow, the pillow was not used to other people after me,” she said, as quoted from Contact Music.
Not only pillow that become coveted singer hits ‘I Kissed A Girl’, she also always leave room in the bag to fill it with shampoo and candy existing hotels in the minibar.
“I used to steal things in the hotel bathroom. But not anymore. Back when I was still 17 years, each time staying at a luxury hotel, I always bring home a toothbrush, lotion, shampoo and soap from the hotel bathroom , “she said

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...