BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Monday, September 27, 2010

JUSTIN BIEBER WOULD DATE HIS FAN !!!




Justin Bieber keeps spreading love to his fans (Beliebers) on twitter, and his latest tweet said that He wants to date his fans, He would date whoever he fall in love with and It could be one of you "Beliebers"

Here it is

@justinbieber I get asked all the time would I date a fan and my answer I would date whoever I fall IN LOVE with, and yes that could be a fan

Most beliebers are girl, They really want to go on a date with Justin Bieber, If You search Justin Bieber on search engine or on twitter search box, you will find how many tweet Justin got every single minute, it's overwhelming, They tweet him over and over again just to get a RETWEET or Just a :)




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...