BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Justin Bieber's 'Mistletoe' Co-Star Dishes About Kiss - MTV.com

<div readability="94.3883045856"> <p> In the time since Justin Bieber dropped his "Mistletoe" video, his leading lady, Ali Williams, explains that things have been a little different for her. The18-year-old college freshman is still reeling from the experience and all the attention she's been getting. </p><p>"My friends were freaking out a little more than I was," Williams dished to MTV News. "I wasn't really prepared for all the stuff that was happening. I think that pretty much everyone has been pretty supportive. There's some things out there that are untrue, just as far as my age and stuff, but everyone has been really nice and supportive about that." </p><p>The big role came after a last-minute email from her agent about the audition. And while director Roman White and his crew kept the project pretty secretive at the audition, Williams used context clues and research to figure out she might be starring in a Bieber video. Eventually, she landed the gig, and the day before the Nashville-area September shoot, she learned who the video was for. </p><p>"I definitely admire him. He's very successful in what he's doing. I wasn't too familiar with his music, but I was very excited to meet him, and I'm glad that I did," she confessed. </p><p>"He was really nice. He was a good person. I heard that he was a nice guy, just from what you read in magazines and stuff, so I wasn't really worried about meeting him. He was ... really easy to get along with, really polite. As far as the kissing, it was very professional. It's just a job." </p><p>She said she hopes the video opens doors for her as she continues to pursue an acting career while also attending Nashville's Belmont University, where she's studying journalism. </p><p>"I was really happy about [the video]. I think it was edited well, and it all came together. I really liked it," she said. "I would definitely say this is one of my favorite jobs I've done so far. Overall, I just thought the whole set was a lot of fun 'cause they made it look exactly like Christmas, and they have fake snow and everything. </p><p>"It looked really good, and it was weird because it was 75 degrees outside, and we had Santa and snow. It was really good, and it was fun." </p><p>"Mistletoe" is the lead single off <i>Under the Mistletoe</i>. The album, which drops Tuesday, features Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Usher, Busta Rhymes and the Band Perry. </p><p><i>Share your thoughts on the "Mistletoe" video in the comments below!</i> </p> </div>

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...