BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Justin Bieber Has £100m Fortune But Can't Find A Girl



Justin Bieber may be the most famous teenager in the world. He may have £100 million in the bank - but he still struggles to get a date. 
Today, in his first ever newspaper interview, the 16-year-old also reveals he HATES school, still gets GROUNDED for bad behaviour and lives off a strict ALLOWANCE of about £30 a day.

The News of the World was given unprecedented access to Justin as he prepared for a concert in Orlando, Florida. 

And he told us candidly: "I'm single but that's not a choice. I want to find a girl. "But I'm not going to date someone who's just going to like me for my fame. 

"It's going to be really hard to find a girl who likes me for me." 
And that's not all that's really hard. We can reveal his life on the road is ruled by four strictly enforced golden rules: 
1. Have eight hours' SLEEP every night. 
2. STUDY four hours a day in term time. 
3. Get good school grades or the show gets CANCELLED. 
4. Be polite to staff - or have his computer and his mobile phone CONFISCATED. 

Manager Scooter Braun explained: "We have these rules to keep him in line. We treat him like any other teenager. "It means he doesn't throw any diva strops." 

The baby-faced star has an equally tough time in his lovelife - though that's hard to believe during our interview at the giant Amway Arena in Orlando. Justin wasn't due on stage for hours and already 5,000 screaming girls were waiting outside. 
Bieber Fever - which sees fans sobbing and even fainting at the sight of the 5ft 2in star - is already being compared to Beatlemania. 
But Canadian-born Justin reckons it was easier for him to find girlfriends BEFORE he became the world's most popular young star last year. 

Recalling his first kiss, he said: "It was at a school dance. I made a bet with my friends - first person to get a kiss gets ten dollars. So I slow danced with this girl and then just went in. Back then I was just a regular hockey-playing kid, so I was lucky she kissed me back!" 

Finding a girlfriend is currently his main priority. So would he date a fan? "It just depends, I guess I would yeah," he says. "Girls that I've dated have liked my music. But you see a lot of celebrities dating other celebrities. They get what you're going through. 

"But I would definitely date someone who wasn't famous. You've just got to find the right one. And when I find one I'm going to date her of course. But it is hard because I'm travelling." 
But he's certain he hasn't been in love yet. "It's kinda like puppy love. It's not the real thing," he said. Wannabe girlfriends should watch out though, because when Justin admitted he fancied pal Kim Kardashian she received threats from his diehard fans. 

So Cheryl Cole might want to beef up her security - because Justin's smitten with the Girls Aloud star too. "I met her in London," he said excitedly, his eyes lighting up. "She's my type. She's really hot. If I were older we would date. I'm just too young. It sucks." 
Justin has scores of celebrity fans too. Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher recently introduced her teenage daughter to him. Teri giggled: "I scored some big points. I told her, 'That's it, nothing else until your wedding. There's nothing between Justin Bieber and after college'." As you'd expect, Justin, who goes on a worldwide tour next year, has everything a teenage boy could wish for - and that estimated fortune of £100 million. 

But his single mum Pattie Mallette and manager Scooter, 28, make sure he isn't spoilt. Reflecting on his millions, Justin said: "My mom wants me to learn how to be very smart with my money." 
So much so that she gives him pocket money of just $50 (£31) a day. Justin said: "If I save that for a week then I have a couple of hundred bucks that I can spend on something special." Justin also has weekly meetings with his business manager. Scooter explained: "We're trying to teach him the value of a dollar." 

They are equally as tough on him about his manners so he doesn't follow the example of teen hellraisers such as Lindsay Lohan. He follows the four key rules and tries hard at "school" - four hours a day of private tutoring. But he sighs: "I don't really like school." 
Scooter added: "I view my job as being a father or an uncle as well as a manager. Even if he apologises after doing something wrong, he doesn't automatically get his phones back." 

His mum goes with him on tour and when she can't be there his dad Jeremy, who he is still close to, steps in. Justin's rise to fame is extraordinary considering his tough start in life. Pattie was just 18 when he was born and worked a series of low-paying office jobs to make ends meet. Justin taught himself to play piano, drums and the trumpet, and entered singing contests in his hometown of Stratford, Ontario. 

Scooter discovered Justin after seeing homemade videos of him singing on YouTube when he was 13. He showed Usher and Justin Timberlake, and after a fierce bidding war - which Usher won - the Biebers moved to Atlanta and began the lad's transformation into a teen idol. 

His debut album My World 2.0 topped the US Billboard charts making Justin the youngest male star to do so since Stevie Wonder in 1963. Justin has gone on to perform for US President Barack Obama and wants to emulate the career of King of Pop Michael Jackson. "I loved him," Justin smiled. "I want to be as successful." 

It seems he is already on his way. Justin's music video Baby is the most viewed YouTube clip in history and 4.2million people follow him on site Twitter. 

His camp was plunged into crisis this week when Justin lost his voice. They brought in world-renowned vocal coach Jan Smith who put it down to his voice breaking. But Justin later assured me: "It's because I was yelling and being a teenager." 

His story is remarkable considering 18 months ago he was skint, but Justin is now one of the world's hottest - and richest - youngsters. 
Scooter said: "It's a dream come true for Justin. His life will never be the same again."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...