BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Justin Bieber wants on 'The X Factor,' is 'seriously looking' for a girlfriend



Justin Bieber is a relative newcomer to the music world, but he still thinks he has some advice to offer aspiring stars. Are you listening, Simon Cowell?

"I think Simon Cowell is great," Justin says in an interview with The Sun in London, adding that he hopes to work with the ex-"American Idol" judge on his next TV project: "Some people might not like getting advice from a guy my age, but 'The X Factor' is coming to the U.S. and I would love to do a guest judging slot."

The Biebster also shares his thoughts on his ideal woman in the interview. He cites Katy Perry and Cheryl Cole as having a lot of the things he's looking for.

"Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry are two of the hottest girls in the world -- and so normal and funny with it," he says. "If I was a few years older they are the kind of girls I'd like to date. I want a younger version of Cheryl and Katy -- a mixture of the two would be hot.

"Maybe they could coach me and tell me how to work out which ones are the good ones. That would be pretty awesome. I would like to invite the two of them out for dinner so they can tell me the best way to win a woman like them."

We're expecting word from Kim Kardashian's camp any time now, but in the meanwhile Justin says he's "seriously looking" for a girlfriend.

"The problem is when I meet a girl, I don't know if she likes me or if she likes the lifestyle," he tells The Sun. "Also, the really hot girls go around acting like they know they are hot. It's rare to find a girl who is both hot and really cool, but I know they do exist."

Good luck with that, Justin.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...