BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Kim Kardashian says she’d date Justin Bieber ‘if he was of legal age’

Appearing on Lopez Tonight Tuesday, Kim Kardashian dished about her photo shoot co-star Justin Bieber and the Bill O’Reilly criticism it drew.

When asked if she would ever date the pop sensation, Kardashian said according to E! News, “if he was of legal age.” She added, “He definitely has this swag to him."

During an Aug. 21 episode of The O’Reilly Factor, host Bill O’Reilly said he had a problem with Kardashian and Bieber’s Elle photoshoot inspired by The Graduate.

“I don’t care about this Justin Bieber, he looks like Ringo Starr to me. I don’t know the other one, she’s in the water with the dress, what does that mean? I don’t know." He added, “I’ll tell you this. If a 16 year-old girl was pictured with a 29 year-old man in any of that, they’d be in big trouble.”

During the segment O’Reilly speculated that Kardashian was “I guess 42 or something like that.”

Kardashian’s response? "I thought the shoot was all in fun, we had a good time. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on it."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...