BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Selena Gomez Will be a Sister Soon

Thanksgiving day celebration that falls on Thursday (24/11) and then, seems to be making Selena Gomez really grateful. Because the girlfriend of Justin Bieber is soon to be a big sister.

Friday (25/11) yesterday announced via twitter that Selena's mother, Mandy Teefey stated pregnant. It seems to be very encouraging for Selena, so she was greeted with great enthusiasm.

"Momma and (stepfather) Brian finally told me the news. My mother was pregnant with my baby brother. I am the most happiest girl in the world," writes Selena in a twitter account.

In addition to writing these words, Selena also had a chance to upload pictures of her stepfather was stroking her mother's belly. Brian Teefey itself is Mandy's second husband, my mother was a singer of 19 years divorced her first husband, Ricardo, when Selena was 5 years old.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...