BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Justin Bieber Fan Fiction





“Me plus you, imma tell you one time” My iPhone went off at 6:30. I went to go get ready, load up the car and went off to get my friend Emily.

We drove 6 hours from New York to Ohio to see the best sing ever Justin Bieber. We got there around 1 we got checked into the hotel, we were staying a 5 star hotel in Queen suit, right by the arena. Once we got settled in we went to the train station to go get my other friends Rachel, and Taylor. We showed them to the hotel.
“This room is Huge!” Taylor practically yelled.
“Well there is 4 people staying in it… and my mom could only get this room,” I explained
“Tell your mom that we said thank you for the room and tickets and VIP package.” Rachel said.
“Speaking of VIP… are sound check party and meet and greet is soon. We have an 4 hours to get ready.” Emily reminded us. She knew that Taylor and Rachel and her would take their time getting ready.

I quickly got dress into a Justin Bieber T-shirt that we made earlier and put on a pair of black skinny jeans ,did my make-up, and straightened my hair and parted it by on the side. I was done first. We still had 3 hours before the show. I texted my mom saying ‘ we r here, getting ready, vip at6. Love you’ and sent it. I went over to my purse to grab some money.”Do you guys want anything from the vending machine?” they gave me a list of what they wanted.
I walked down the hall. I heard someone at the ice machine so I started to go back, because I didn’t want to disturb them. But before I could turn around I dropped my purse and gasped.
Right in front of me was Justin Bieber. I couldn’t belive it.
“Here you go,” he said while giving my purse back.
“Um…Thanks…” I said unsure if this was actually happening.
“No Problem, I’m Justin.” He politely introduced himself.
“I know… I’m Danielle.”
“Nice to meet you, would you want to come to my room to get something to drink for free?”
“Sure, thanks.” We walked all the way down the hall to his room he was of course in the presidential suite. When we walked in Ryan was there playing video games, with Christian.
“Hey guys, this is Danielle. Danielle, this is Ryan and Christian.” He nicely introduced me.
“Hey, nice to meet you.”
“Aren’t I following you on twitter ?” Christian said as politely as you can while not making it akward.
“Yeah, im following you too Ryan,” I confirmed.
“Lets go get you a drink,” Justin said bring me into the kitchen. “What would you like?”
“Whatever, you have.”
“Do you want a Monster?” he said while getting two.
“Sure.” I said while he gave it to me. “Thanks.”
“So what brings you to Cleveland? If you don’t live here.”
“You of course, I live in Syracuse NY.”
“Well thank you for coming all the way out here to see me.” while he said this I started to laugh. “Why are you laughing?”
“Your thanking me for coming out here, I would go anywhere to see you!”
“Thanks!!” he said while he smiled. I nearly died right there.
“No problem.” I sounded like a jerk… Why did I just say that?
He laughed.. “Soo….who are you going to the concert with?”
“Three of my friends.”
“That’s fu-”
“Hey Justin Ryan wants to order room service what do you want?” Christian asked.
“Burger and Fries.” he said. “Do you want anything?”
“No, I’m good we already ate.”
“Ight.” I started laughing. While Christian went in to the living room. “Why are you laughing?”
“Just because, I can’t believe that I am in the same room as you.”
“So let me guess you have been in ‘love’ with me for years.”
“Yeah… Pretty much.”
He started to laugh. I took out my cell phone 2 new messages one from my mom, just checking up on me and one from Emily ‘Where are you? We cant find you’ I replied ‘ I am with an old friend who I saw, bb soon.’ Sent. I put my phone down beside me.
“Hey Danielle, can you come here for a minute I am trying to find your twitter.” Ryan said while coming in to the room.
“Sure,” as I walked away from Justin.
I told Ryan my twitter he hit follow and I busted in to smiles. He turned around and asked why I was so happy I told him that its like having Justin following me again. As I said that Justin walked into the room.
“Hey, you left your phone in there, I left you a surprise.” he said while giving me a flirty smile.
“Okay?” Before I even got it, he typed in Justin Bieber ;) under contacts. My jaw dropped. He just laughed.
“I trust that you won’t give it out to anyone. I don’t want to change it again.”
“I won’t I promise. I will see you at 6 at the sound check party.” I smiled

“Oh by the way would you and your friends want to get a ride over with us?”
“Are you sure about that? They will ask lots of questions.”
“Its okay, I am use to that.”
“Alright then. If you say so. What time should we meet you? And Where?”
“Meet in the parking Garage at 5. And here,” he gave me a VIP pass. “This pass will let you go backstage whenever you want tonight.”
“Whaaaaaaaat?” my jaw dropped…again.
“Yeah.”
“Alright well I better get going it already 4... I’ll see you soon.”
“Bye” Christian and Ryan yelled.



Justin walked me a little down the hall until he all of a saddened he stopped. I turned around.
“What’s wrong?”
“Nothing… I better go back.” He was obviously wasnt telling the truth. He started to walk away.
“What really wrong, you obviously just lied to me and walked away.”
“The truth is…..I think I am falling for you.”
WOAH… did JUSTIN DREW BIEBER just say that he was falling for me. WHAT!?!?!?! “Wow… okay well I better go.” I said and left. Once I got into the room, Rachel, Taylor, and Emily asked me how it went, and of course they were still getting ready. I ordered up some Fries for us. We ate them in ten minutes. It was about 4 30 I guess I had to tell them.
“Hey you guys, umm what would you guys say if we went to the sound check with Justin, Ryan and Christian?”
“YEAH!!!” they all yelled.

We went down to the limo waiting in the parking garage we got in. I sat next to Justin along with Emily. Ryan sat next to me and Taylor and Rachel sat in between Taylor and Christian. Things were a little weird, Justin probably told them all about what he thought. Which made things very awkward. Rachel, Emily and Taylor spent the whole time, asking questions ‘what’s your favorite song?’ ‘Are you excited to be on tour?’ We finally got to the arena at 5 15ish. Rachel, Emily and Taylor went to get into the seats, but I stayed with Justin. I needed to talk to him.



Pick Me by bieber4ever264

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...