BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Selena Gomez Dreams Of A Duet With Justin Bieber



Justin Bieber has said in the past that he wants to do a duet with Selena Gomez, but many have wondered if she would. Well, she gave an answer to M magazine recently. Here is what she had to say about it.
I would love that! Yeah, I’ll probably ask him if he wants to. He’s really busy, especially since he’s on tour, which I totally understand. I love that kid so much. He has definitely been an inspiration to me in many ways.
Justin has become one of my best friends. So doing a duet together would be a dream come true for both of us. I think it would be so much fun, hopefully it will happen!
I think it would be interesting to hear a duet between them, though I do find their styles to be vastly different. Justin Bieber does more pop/R&B and Selena Gomez does more dance type of music. Though I suppose it would be a unique song, which could boost their careers. I just hope that they would not get trapped in a certain style of music.
Do not forget to read about Selena Gomez’s latest single that is being remixed. You can also hear Justin Bieber’s fun little song calledOmaha Mall. Now back to the topic, do you think Justin and Selena should do a duet?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...