BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Justin Bieber Talks About Girls And Love


Justin Bieber is at that stage in life when girls are still a bit of an awkward subject.

The 16 year old Canadian born artist recently opened withTigerBeat magazine on the topic of love and girls.

He said, "If I met the right person I would be (ready for a girlfriend)"

When asked about what he's looking for in a young lady, he said, "I want someone who makes me laugh. I think I'd see her and know."

Justin also disclosed that he's been involved in 2 long term relationships in his 16 years of life. Although things didn't work out, he remained positive, saying, "My heart's been cracked but not broken."

Justin Bieber is currently on a North American concert tour. He will be performing live at the Theater for the Performing Arts at Planet Hollywood, in Las Vegas, Nevada on July 24, 2010.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...