BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Justin Bieber vs his mum


Justin Bieber's mother confiscates his computer at midnight as she's worried it will "rot his brain".
The 16-year-old singer achieved global success with the release of his album My World 2.0 earlier this year. He is currently on tour, but his mother Pattie Mallette travels with him. She is very proud of the teenager, but is determined not to let his success go to his head.
Pattie makes Justin help out around the tour bus, and ensure he sticks to her rules. However, he has come up with some cunning ways to get round her.
"My mum is still my mum. She could care less if I'm an international superstar. I still have to clean my room on the tour bus. She takes my computer at 12 [am] so I can sleep," he explained.
"I don't have a bedtime but she doesn't want me on the computer because she doesn't want it to rot my brain. When she takes away my computer, I still play with my iPad. She doesn't know."
Justin is currently single, and his mother is keen to ensure he stays that way. She wants him to focus on his career, and the star is happy to oblige.
He is still amazed at the lengths his young female fans go to attract his attention, admitting he enjoys seeing what they will come up with next.
"My mum has me on a tight leash and [she's] being real protective. The girls show up wearing nothing," he told vibe.com. "I can't lie, I'm 16, I don't hate it. I don't have a girlfriend."
- Cover Media

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...