BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Obama Talks About Justin Bieber, Jay-Z On The View (Video)



We’ve been here before of course—Barack Obma loves talking about the contents of his iPod, which no doubt delights Steve Jobs and everyone at Apple. The president was at it again on his interview on The View yesterday (July 29), where he also talked about the possibility of getting rid of his beloved Blackberry and switching it for an iPhone.

“You name a song, I’ve got it,” Obama claimed. Sadly, host Whoopi Goldberg didn’t leap in and start quizzing him about the value of the latest Oneohtrix Point Never jam, or get his view on the burgeoning chillwave scene. Instead, the president told us: “I’ve got Jay-Z on there, I’ve got Frank Sinatra on there…I’ve got Maria Callas on there.”

But there was bad news for a certain pop whippersnapper: “I do not have Justin Bieber on there. I have met Justin Bieber, he came to sing at the White House, he’s a very nice young man.” Say what you like about Obama, but he certainly knows how to give diplomatic answers when it comes to his music taste.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...