BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Monday, July 26, 2010

OH, BEHAVE! Justin Bieber LOVES Naked Girls!


Justin Bieber says that fans present themselves in their birthday suits to get his attention…and he’s not complaining!

Justin Bieber is just like any other adolescent boy, especially when it comes to the best way a die-hard female fan can get his attention!
“The girls show up wearing nothing,” Justin told Vibe magazine, admitting, “I can’t lie, I’m 16, I don’t hate it. I don’t have a girlfriend.”
We bet the little rascal doesn’t mind it one bit! But even though he’s one of the biggest celebrities in the world and has women of all ages throwing themselves at him, Justin still has to follow his mom’s rules.
“She takes my computer at 12 [a.m.] so I can sleep,” the pint-size performer said about his mom, Pattie Lynn Mallette’s, bedtime policy. “I don’t have a bedtime [but] she doesn’t want me on the computer because she doesn’t want it to rot my brain. When she takes away my computer, I still play with my iPad.”
How rebellious! We love hearing about Justin’s wild streak – and now we want to hear about YOURS. What’s the craziest thing you’d do to get Justin’s attention? Would YOU gift him with your naked presence?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...