BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ALREADY GONE-KELLY CLARKSON vs HALO- BEYONCE KNOWLESS

Does KELLY CLARKSON's ALREADY GONE really rip off BEYONCE KNOWLESS's HALO?

Have you ever listened to Kelly Clarkson new ballad-song "ALREADY GONE"? If you have, and if you feel that song sounds like Beyonce's HALO, you are not the only one, Both songs are co-written and co-produced by one of the hottest talents in the music business Ryan Tedder.

when the allegation of imitation addressed to her, Kelly Clarkson goes mad... and She's not happy about it.

In an interview with Canada's CBC radio network, the former "American Idol" champion said she was unaware of any similarities between her song and Beyoncé's "Halo" until she heard the two songs side by side (according to Kelly Clarkson, her All I Ever Wanted album was finished before Beyonce's I Am Sasha Fierce was released). And she's not mincing words about who she blames for the similarities : One Republic frontman Ryan Tedder, who co-wrote both songs.

Kelly Clarkson also stated that Already Gone as a single is being released without her consent...

"Ryan and I met each other at the record label, before he was working with anyone else. He's from Oklahoma, I'm from Texas; we got along really well and had some of the same influences," Kelly Clarkson said. "We wrote about six songs together, four or five of them made the album. It was all fine and dandy. I'd never heard of a song called 'Halo', Beyonce's album came out when my album was already being printed.

"No one's gonna be sitting at home, thinking 'Man, Ryan Tedder gave Beyonce and Kelly the same track to write to,' " she continued. "No, they're just gonna be sayin'g I ripped someone off. I called Ryan and said, 'I don't understand. Why would you do that?' "

"Already Gone" and "Halo" do share some striking similarities, most notably (particularly) in the backing track, which features somber piano, crashing drums and hand-claps.

But as for me-I just enjoy and love both songs, both are great, catchy and easy listening, but lately I'm preferring kelly clarkson's Already gone, maybe I'm just getting fed up with Beyonce's Halo...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...