BLOGGER FANS JUSTIN AND BIEBER »

Monday, May 3, 2010

I Fall in love with Justin Bieber

I think I fall in love with Justin Bieber

I used to ignore this young dude, and I used to feel annoyed when I saw Justin Bieber ontwitter's trending topic almost everyday and every minutes... maybe this is what is called "KARMA", when my friend told me about his song "ONE TIME" I youtube it, but I wasn't mesmerized by his Video and then I youtube Justin Bieber's live performance and still the same I wasn't fascinated at all...

And then I google his name "JUSTIN BIEBER" and I dropped by wikipedia and I read the article related to Justin Bieber throughout, from there I knew that Justin Bieber is a son of divorced parents, and he is raised by a SINGLE PARENT it is her MOM, and It makes me felt so touched, because me either a daughter of separated parents...

Since that time I start loving Justin Bieber, and I youtube his past and old videos when He 's still nothing, just a kid who uploaded his video to tell the world that he really got talents, from these videos I adore Justin Bieber more and more, because He shown us that it's not that easy to be SUCCESS, he started it from the lowest point...

In addition when I Youtubed justin Bieber I found his song "DOWN TO EARTH" OMG I love this song, it's soooooooooo me, I shed my tears for real everytime I listen to this song, so touching and heartwarming, and From now on, I've acknowledged that Justin Bieber is awesome, and he deserves the BEST, and as your song Justin Bieber keep your self that way and keep on being "DOWN TO EARTH"...



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...